Wow!!! That looks like one heck of a party. Very impressive cake and pinata. I can't tell you how sad Nicole and I were to miss out because we're sick.
The cake was so easy to make--the kids put all the candy on. And the pinata wouldn't have taken any time if I had just let the kids paint it instead of covering it with wrapping paper. Just a tip for paper bag pinatas, though--use chewy candy like tootsie rolls or caramels. We used hard candy and some of it was crushed to powder.
3 comments:
Wow!!! That looks like one heck of a party. Very impressive cake and pinata. I can't tell you how sad Nicole and I were to miss out because we're sick.
that looks like so much fun, i'm going to have to remember that for future boy parties!
The cake was so easy to make--the kids put all the candy on. And the pinata wouldn't have taken any time if I had just let the kids paint it instead of covering it with wrapping paper. Just a tip for paper bag pinatas, though--use chewy candy like tootsie rolls or caramels. We used hard candy and some of it was crushed to powder.
Post a Comment