Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Healthy Lifestyle
Hey fat people, are we going to do the healthy lifestyle competition again or not? I only lost one pound last month despite strict obedience, and Joanna is praying this month will be better to me, but I can only motivate myself if it means I get to beat other people. Seriously though, anyone else up for it? Oh, and how many points did Carl and Bret get last time??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well I think Jen said she would do it again, and I will! The family is getting together sunday so maybe we can discuss it more then. I know that the motivation helped me a lot. The i can kick some more behind again.
This would be a fun tradition to do each year (well, every 2 years I guess) the month before the reunion.
Carl didn't keep track and we figured Bret got like 2, Kathleen said he last about half a day.
Post a Comment