Monday, June 1, 2009

Contest is Over

Okay so the contest is over. Now let's see how everybody did, post your points and let's find out who the winner is.
Roy- ended with 170 points
Heather- ended with 212 points
Bret-
Kathleen- 179
Esther- 150ish
Joanna-184
Albert- 191
Carl-
Jennifer- 172

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOO HOO!! I beat Roy!! 172. Just let me know who to send the $5 to. Anyone for a June rematch?
Thanks for the scripture addition. It's been a long time since I tracked my scripture study, and it was helpful to get out the timer again in that area and be accountable.

Taylor Family said...

I'd love to do this again, let's take like a week off though. i really missed my sweets! And if anyone can think of anything new to add or change that they think would be cool I think that would be cool!

Albert said...

So are we going to do this again? Joanna and I are interested if we are..