Sunday, August 31, 2008
Kathleen's Family
Hi Taylor family! I just wanted to send an update on my family. We're still living in Orem, UT. Bret is enjoying his job as a product manager at Omniture (he's a computer/business geek). I am enjoying my job as a stay-at-home mom (I'm a scrapbooking/school volunteer geek). Bret and I celebrated our 9th anniversary this year by going to Ireland, where we both served missions 10+ years ago. Truman, our oldest, turned 8 and was baptized this summer. Laura, our youngest, was born August 1st--four weeks ago. We are doing well and look forward to the Taylor family reunion next summer! Thanks Liz & Charles for organizing it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kathleen she is so cute!!! Can't wait to see you guys again it will be fun Kammi and her are only a couple months apart. Take care from the Taylor's in Washington
Post a Comment